Sunday, November 19, 2006


Yep, that's correct all you Philadelphia Eagles fans, I took in a Dallas Cowboys game this year. I didn't have a choice - I was FORCED!!

I know you all believe me! I was forced to go by stretch limousine and sit in this awful luxury suite in the Dallas stadium and watch football one rainy Sunday afternoon. :)

I have friends in high places, that's all I'm gonna say! We had a blast going to the game - not only was it the Dallas Cowboys but they were playing the Washington Redskins. My good friend Lulu was dressed up in her best Portis jersey showing support of her Redskins (she is a Maryland native) and I was going to root for the Redskins myself however, it was just too much fun to root for the Cowboys instead and get her hackles up.

On the way to the game it rained and poured. The limo driver had some issues with the car - one of the rear tire air bags busted on the way to the show and we had zero suspension in the back left side of the car. What fun that was! Then on the way into the parking lot he misjudged the turn and hit a curb and nearly took off one of the front wheels. Needless to say he dropped us off and went back to the office and got a new limo. We were back in business for the ride back to the office. What a fun day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home