Wednesday, May 09, 2007


It's too bad I'm on sweets restriction...a big chocolate cake would be a nice pick me up for some stressful times.
Yeah so I quit my job. And I'm moving 1300 miles. Got a nice size house to pack up and get on a truck. Oh and then there's the driving it back part too. In the meantime I've got two weeks of work left and a huge transition of information that needs to happen prior to my leaving.
Stressed?
Why would I be stressed?
I think I am just a teeny weeny bit. I haven't slept much in the last week or so and my days have been chock full of good workouts at the gym, work days full of information exchange and tying up loose ends and coming home at night trying to get packed and organized. I've had to figure out a way to get rid of a whole bunch of stuff I didn't need anymore and that wasn't easy. Thank God that's almost finished. But in the last day or so I've started feeling it. I've been on an adrenaline rush - trying to be responsible and get things accomplished so its not left to the last minute. I am here another week after my last day at work and while I'm pretty caught up I still don't want those days to be a mad scramble to get things finished. Even when I had someone pack me up and move the stuff FOR me I was stressed a little bit.
So the answer to the jackholes who asked me what I've got to be stressed about is - you don't know until you're going through it all what kind of stress this situation can cause. :) Don't judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, right?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home