Sunday, February 25, 2007


*giggle*

Isn't this the cutest picture you've ever seen?

This is my friend "Daisy" last night. Cindy and I had been scrapping and watching television for most of the early evening and welll into the night. Daisy had given up the fight later in the evening and had made herself comfortable on the big couch right on top of one of the pillows there.

The dogs were being good and quiet. It prompted me to go on a short little trek to find out what they were up to - isn't that what you mommies do when the kids are too quiet? Better go find out what the heck they are into before they tear down the house. . imagine my surprise to turn around in my chair and stand up to start my hunt and find this little gem. She was so comfortable she didn't even move when I went back to the table to grab the camera.

This is the life, right? I wish my life was such that I could find an empty pillow and just lay myself out and zonk for hours while the world goes on around me... :)

Dogs Rule!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home