Friday, March 17, 2006


What a handsome little devil I have!
My JoePaw.
My Joe Joe.

I was a cat person. What the heck happened to me? This dog, that's what happened to me. He came into my life and made me a different person. People who have kids have baby talk. People who have dogs have doggy talk.

"Whatcha doon, buddy?"
"JoeJoe wanna treat?"
"Where'syer Grammy?"
"Who's da baby?"
Iiigh...how lame is THAT???

I know. Pretty lame. I can't help it though. He is a great dog. He just turned 2 this past weekend. *sniff* My little baby is growing up! And although he LOOKS tiny, he can take up a lot of real estate. We have nightly wrestling matches in the queen size bed that he is so kind as to share with me. Sometimes I try to turn over and can't because he has come along in the night and has snuggled in so close. It's then that I have to wake up a little and realize that he is just trying to keep warm just like me. I have told him many times that by rights, he only owns half the bed and the covers, not all. And I have had to remind him that while he is sharing his space with me, I still pay the bills and he is still lower on the food chain.

But seriously folks, who could possibly get mad at that sweet face???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute! Matt, Buddy and I miss Joey!
Love Kim

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home